Free Games Forum Index

Free Games
Games, Free Games, Online Games, Free Online Games, Free Games For Your Website, Funny Games, Action Games, Addicting Games, Puzzle Games, Flash Games, Free Games Pc, Free Games PS2, Free Games PS3, Free Games PSP, Free Games XBOX 360, Free Games Wii

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

who were lost

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Games Forum Index -> Free Games -> Free Games Wii
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DMT

PostPosted: Fri 18 May - 08:37 (2018)    Post subject: who were lost Reply with quote

"

LONDON, June 25 (Xinhua) -- Gay people in Britain still have to hide their sexuality almost half a century after a landmark law was passed, Prime Minister David Cameron said Saturday.

The prime minister's message marked Pride in London day when Britain's capital celebrates its LGBT community.

""Pride says to Londoners, Britain and the world: be yourself. Live freely and openly,"" said Cameron, in what was his first message since announcing 24 hours earlier about his intention to resign in the wake of the EU referendum result.

Describing this year's London festival as a commemoration, Cameron added:""We come together in the shadow of the absolutely appalling attack in Orlando two weeks ago. Young people cut down in their prime by senseless, cold-blooded violence. People enjoying a normal Saturday night out -- murdered simply because of who they were -- because of their sexuality.""

""This was a direct attack on the LGBT community. And it was an attack, once again, on our values and our way of life. So we stand with the people of Orlando, and we send our deepest condolences to the families and friends who are grieving today. As we remember those who were lost, we should also resolve to never allow this attack, this terror attack, to change who we are or how we go about our lives.""

Cameron said in 2017 Pride will mark 50 years since the decriminalisation of homosexuality in Britain, a landmark moment for LGBT equality.

""But there are more laws that need to be passed; more support to be offered and above all, more attitudes to be changed,"" Cameron said.

""Sadly, many people in the LGBT community feel the need to filter their behavior, or hide who they are. But Pride says to Londoners, Britain and the world: be yourself. Live freely and openly,"" added Cameron.

Cameron spoke of strides made by the LGBT community in fighting for equality, not just in London and Britain, but around the world, saying events like Pride showcase openness, tolerance, equality and solidarity to the rest of the world.

The theme for this year's Pride in London, #NoFilter, asks people to ""live your life as you"", even in the face of violence and discrimination.
"
HARBIN Authentic Aaron Judge Jersey , July 13 (Xinhua) -- A group of 54 Japanese citizens, all now orphans, on Monday paid a visit to the graves of their adoptive Chinese parents in Fangzheng county in northeast China's Heilongjiang Province.

From 1931, the Japanese government offered incentives to its people to migrate to China's northeastern provinces, which were then illegally occupied for another decade.

Abandoned by their birth parents during the hasty retreat at the end of World War II in 1945, the orphans, now over 70 years old, were taken in and raised by the very Chinese residents of those northeastern provinces who spent so many years suffering at the hands of the waifs' parents.

As WWII and the War of the Chinese People's Resistance Against Japanese Aggression was coming to end, more than 4,000 children were simply abandoned by their fleeing parents. Most of them relocated to Japan after China and Japan normalized relations in 1972.

For those "orphans", Japan is the motherland, but China is the hometown, said Ikeda Sumie, director general of a Tokyo support group for those Japanese returned from China.

"All the adoptive parents were the same as my own. They are not buried here, but visiting these graves is a way paying tribute to my own saviors," said Ikeda Sumie.

Nakamura Keiko, 73, knelt on the grave of her parents and wept.

"Mom and dad adopted me when I was three. They never had a child of their own and raised me as their daughter. They brought me up and sent me to school. I thank them and all Chinese for giving me a life," she said.

The delegation arrived in China only a few weeks before the 70th anniversary of the end of the wars.

Maita Akemi recalled days when his adoptive parents saved all their food and necessities for him in times of difficulty.

"My mother died in her 50s and never had time to enjoy her life," Maita Akemi said.

"As survivors and witnesses of history, we have an obligation to tell the young people of today's Japan about that period of their history, to let them understand the pain of war. Let us never allow such tragedy be repeated."

The cemetery is located in Fangzheng County near Harbin, capital city of Heilongjiang.

CAIROMOSUL, July 9 (Xinhua) -- Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Sunday arrived in Mosul and congratulated the Iraqi army on the victory against Islamic State (IS) in the nine-month battles to liberate Mosul.

Here is the timeline of the major events in the battle to recapture Mosul from IS since October, 2016.

The major offensive to recapture Mosul, the capital of Nineveh Province and second largest city in Iraq, from the IS started on Oct. 17, 2016, as announced by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, commander-in-chief of the Iraqi forces.

"Today I declare the launch of the operation of liberating Nineveh province. The time of victory has come, and the moment of the great victory is approaching," Abadi said in his brief address aired on Al Iraqiya.

On Oct. 31, Iraqi security forces entered Gogjali district, marking the first time it had reached the edge of Mosul after two weeks of the massive offensive to dislodge IS militants from their last major stronghold in Iraq.

On Nov. 1, Iraqi security forces seized Gogjali district and took control of the state television building, the first important building it captured in the IS-held city.

On Nov. 5, the Iraqi army and federal police entered Hammam al-Alil, capturing the last and largest town south of Mosul, as battles against IS militants in the eastern part of the city continued.

On Nov. 16, Iraqi paramilitary units, known as Hashd Shaabi, announced the liberati. Authentic Soccer Jerseys Cheap   NFL Jerseys Cheap   Basketball Jerseys Cheap   NHL Jerseys Wholesale   NFL Jerseys Wholesale   College Jerseys Wholesale   Hockey Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys From China   MLB Jerseys Cheap   NHL Hockey Jerseys Cheap 

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 18 May - 08:37 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Games Forum Index -> Free Games -> Free Games Wii All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Subscribe in a reader

Free Games

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation