Free Games Forum Index

Free Games
Games, Free Games, Online Games, Free Online Games, Free Games For Your Website, Funny Games, Action Games, Addicting Games, Puzzle Games, Flash Games, Free Games Pc, Free Games PS2, Free Games PS3, Free Games PSP, Free Games XBOX 360, Free Games Wii

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Click here to win an award
RuneScape Demographics Analytics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Games Forum Index -> Free Games -> Free Games PSP
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Sunxuemei

PostPosted: Sat 12 Sep - 02:38 (2020)    Post subject: RuneScape Demographics Analytics Reply with quote

RuneScape Demographics Analytics

I finally have RuneScape gold a large amount of data stored up so I though it would be intriguing to observe the demographics of my viewers as its probably large enough to be near the real demographics of RS (although as I am a little station I tend to lean specific ways because of how difficult it is to find me).All data is from the previous 90 days unless otherwise specified, covering 282,335 views. As mentioned above I feel the smaller channels are going to have female involvement and since they get more mainstream they become into the RS demographics. Jagex said it was 85% a couple years ago (no source sorry) and I have seen as my subscriber count has gone up so has my feminine viewership (relatively).

Today Age is probably the least reliable metric on YouTube because its based on the date of birth when you create the account and most of us know that when we had balances and we are under 18 we put a birthday that made us over 18 to access all that"mature content" As I anticipated it to be the category, its interesting which 25-34 is the group. Interesting note, that people who watch on TV/Console on typical watch for 2.5x more than those on their mobile phone. The console is just annoying to click off.

I have gotten 82.3k unique audiences over the past 90 days, so even a small channel has a massive reach to individuals. I've 96 views so I presume people are currently sending back my videos into eachother on there. 50% of my views come from the homepage. Only 3.8% of views are from Macs which is not that surprising because the Mac client is not as reliable as the windows client, leading those which are heavily into RS to want to have a Windows PC rather than

Why do the geography numbers add up to 81.5%? I figure that the less than 1% do not display but that seems reeeally diverse if there is 18.5percent in that group. 11.4percent of these views are not enrolled as a country. As china does not show up on the list that might be why. The difference between 81.5% and 88.6% is the small nations with less that 1 percent. I am able to reply - Geography numbers will not add up since the information is not in yet or is not offered. For instance, if you reside in Minnesota as I do, but you journey near Canada, and flow in your phone, it is possible to ping a Canadian tower. However, after two weeks once I'm back at the remnants of what was Downtown Minneapolis, and I see a movie, I will ping an American tower. Google understands this happens quite often so they don't count location data until weeks afterwards.

The cause of this, is to give accurate information to advertisers so that they understand what country they're running ads in, which is quite important. This dilemma if extra compounded if you examine the mess that is Central America and Europe. I don't imply that's in those nations are bad, I suggest that as in sometimes a mobile tower is serving numerous countries. T1 access servers on the internet are located in particular places to make this complicated. This implies Canadian and US information has been trafficked through precisely the exact same t1, and place information, even on cables, may be a little difficult to sort out. Roughly 80% of Canada lives in online terms for example near the US border.

Explaining Runescape to new gamers be like

Runescape is like an escalator and at the top there's nothing and everyone knows it we pretend to like the ride up. I believe you just play. Playing with OSRS 1-2h a day maximum makes the ride enjoyable. These folks play just like 6 hours+ a day. Consider limiting yourself to 10hrs. Nevertheless, as soon as I enhance my connection with family members and friends or advance my career prospects no one sets off fucking fireworks and state gz so yeah no thank you. I don't see why completing aims in OSRS is significantly less an achievement than any other game. Or finishing a book. Or watching a film. None of it is real, but this is how we prescribe meaning to life.

I think because it's not really a"fun" ride half the time. Like, it is a sport where most the time you are grinding for long periods of time doing the exact same thing and usually searching for something else to watch or do in the meantime to prevent you from getting bored. Having a book or film, you're entertained throughout (ideally ) and with other games commonly Runescapeplay itself is the compelling part. I know for a fact I don't play Dark Souls wishing I had something else to do during gameplay. Like, I'm not having fun killing this 1 boss 3000 occasions but buy OSRS gold god damn will I be happy when that little pet drops, and that is what Runescape is all about, the conclusion of the climb.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 12 Sep - 02:38 (2020)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Games Forum Index -> Free Games -> Free Games PSP All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Subscribe in a reader

Free Games

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation